My name is Jason Marshall and I’m creating JCCHOME Linux to be an easy to manage and super up-to-date installation.
JCCHOME Linux is based on Debian Testing with several things working on top. Eventually there should be two base versions:
Server – This will contain easy to use tools to setup and configure common rolls for SMB’s and home office businesses.
- Centralized Server Management Tool – easily manage server rolls such as Docker-CE installation, Active Directory configuration with Samba, KVM, DNS, etc.
- Samba based file server
- Samba based Active Directory Server
- Docker-CE host
- KVM/Libvirt installation / removal
- latest available vanilla kernels released in hours, not days if desired
- Rolling release to make updates simple
- Can freeze and only install security updates (Kernel stays where it is) can hold versions like KVM to prevent upstream breaking
- Easy LAMP Server Installation for web hosting
- Email hostingwith postfix and dovecot
Workstation – This will contain a centralized Workstation Management Tool
- Easily install the latest version of Gnome and Libreoffice-Fresh
- Integrate Flatpak if desired
- Latest NVIDIA driver installation, compiled with the latest Vanilla Kernel (If driver is compatible with kernel series…)
- Automated Steam Installation
- Manage Wireguard as Server or Client
- Connect to Active Directory
- Automatic Brave Browser installation
- Automatic Google Chrome Browser Installation
- Compatible with Gnome Software
Currently, JCCHOME Linux is not available to the public as it is in active development.
Check back for more information at a later date.